Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Truly Anonymous Sex
View Single Post
Old 31st August 2015, 11:13 PM
CentralNCfun
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to CentralNCfun
Truly Anonymous Sex

I was in a local Kik room tonight when I guy posted a message saying "visiting in a local hotel this week. PM if interested" I PMd him and we arranged for me to visit. I was to push the door open, find him naked on the bed, blow him, and then leave. No talking. I arrived, pushed the door open and entered the totally dark room. I felt around until I found his leg. I followed his leg until I reached his cock. I got down and began blowing him. His cock was long and thick His immediate response was "oh that feels good". I continued to suck and he continued to moan. After a few minutes, he said "I'm about to cum" and then flooded my mouth with his big load. I continued to suck him until he was completely soft and his cock was clean of all traces of cum. When I finally pulled of, he said "thanks, I really needed that". I told him that if he needed me again to let me know. Then I left. I have no idea what the guy looked like.
Quote |