Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How young is too young to come out?
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2015, 11:25 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post
Maybe a time is coming in the not-so-distant future when virtually everyone's dicks or boobs or sex tapes or whatever will be available on the Internet, just like looking up their phone number used to be back in the day. (I'm sorry that I cannot type this in a way that conveys the ironic/amused/not-quite-snarky tone of voice in my mind, and emoticons don't quite do the trick...)

It would be fun - be able to see myself in my "prime" - or maybe it would just make me feel old!

We did take Polaroids a few times - but always quickly destroyed them as they were to easy to be found. Would have been a lot easier in the age of digital photography!

I just find it funny to see guys that would probably freak out at the idea of using open showers in the dorm but yet will post a cock picture on the Internet.
Quote |