Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hanoi Massage
Thread: Hanoi Massage
View Single Post
Old 12th September 2015, 07:02 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Hanoi Massage

Some places a bit upmarket from Tam Quats.

There is a place at 2 Quan Thanh, it has glass front so you can easily see some of the guys sitting inside. Has two stories with 2 rooms on each floor with one shower room on each floor. It is a very narrow spiral staircase that goes up. Guys generally student types and a bit older. VND400k includes extras and they are not allowed to take extra tip. Usually about 10-15 mins of massage before sex. The previous owner of this now has:

Angela's at 4b Pham Hong Thai (off Hang Bun) (seems it may have been a hairdressers before) again you can see some boys sitting inside the door (others in a room at the back) I have only been to one very spacious room on 1st floor - this is nice room but the shower room is very basic. If you get to know the owner - Kent - you can ask him for the type of guy you want and what you want to do. I normally stay for a couple of hours and have 4 - 5 guys consecutively and send him sms after to give my comments on them. Massage for 10 - 15 mins of variable style depending on guy first before sex. Same pricing as above. Usually good quality guys.

There was a place called For Man at 58 Yen Ninh - they have now moved to 105 Hong Ha Street (have not checked if any one else has taken their original place - it did not look nice inside the door but the rooms and shower room where good quality). The new place has glass door so you can see the guys inside - they have nice rooms and decent shower rooms. Boys of good standard with a number speaking some English. Tend to get 1 hour massage and then sex. Same pricing as above.

Around these are other massage places which look like may have both male and female.

Tam Quat at 52 Hang Bun still going for the more adventurous with more basic facilities - mattress on floor - but private room. Basic shower room.
Quote |