Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hanoi Massage
Thread: Hanoi Massage
View Single Post
Old 14th September 2015, 02:23 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

I checked the mentioned massage shops yesterday (2pm -3pm). The shop in 52Hang Bun was closed and even seemed to be abandoned, the shop in 2Quan Than was closed as well, maybe it opens later. The shop in Pham Hang Thai had 8 boys on duty, 4 good looking twinks and the rest tatooed over and over. They could not get their eyes off their cell phones. Current rate...500 000 Vn Dong , tip included. I checked the premises....they have very liberal ideas about cleanliness. Don t want to know when they changed the linen last time. In the evening I went to 105Hong Ha....a friendly crowd, they lined up immediately. Boys from 25-30...but all but 2 out of shape. The cashier is a cute , tall and slim boyish guy and there is another good looking guy available...I had a short eye contact with him and it was clear that he was more than ready. Being too tired I decided to go today or tmr. BTW: What about the "etiquette" at this places? Do they shower with the customer before massage, is it done in the nude..etc?
Quote |