Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What percentage of guys shoot when sucked?
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2015, 11:57 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

What percentage of guys shoot when sucked?

I was at Adult Depot 1 in San Diego recently, in a mood to suck dick. The theaters weren't too crowded but it became pretty obvious that my mouth was available after I got the first guy off. The next guy was the hottest looking of the evening and very assertive, but left without cumming even after a pretty hot and long play session in the back of the theater. A 20-something who watched that performance got turned on enough that he came pretty quick when I sucked him. But after that, guys approached to get sucked but none of them came. I think the result was about 40% of guys delivered loads.

Any of you guys want to offer stats on your success rates at ABS, theaters, tearooms? Does it relate more to time of day, age of patron, or some other factor. I suppose the most important is just how good I am at giving head
Quote |