Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What percentage of guys shoot when sucked?
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2015, 08:30 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Being a total top, I am the least qualified guy to offer any opinion here.

Yet, from the top's perspective, I do not ALWAYS want to shoot the load, and 'reward' the sucker dude. I am usually in a cruising mood, so I am hedging my bets. If a dude is just an average sucker, I am most likely to enjoy it for a while, let him enjoy it, too, and move on to the next willing guy. If a dude happens to be very hottt AND a n awesome sucker, I'd gladly shoot my load when my time comes. A sucker dude deserves his reward, if he does it right, and if he looks right, in my eyes that is.

I am talking a NSA hook up here. No sucker dude is under any obligation whatsoever to suck on it till I shoot. He is a free man, and may be happy to move on to the next available cock. The same applies to me, too. I do not see any obligation on my part to shoot, unless I feel like it.

The great thing about hooking up/cruising for sex is that no one should feel any obligation to do anything in particular. You do what you enjoy, and hope that the other dude does the same. If a guy has a clear cut plan on how his mate is supposed to act, the joy of the free play is lost.

KD
Quote |