Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in Athens, Greece
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2015, 08:57 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

I really never took anything for granted. Not even after I have been topping a dude on a very regular basis. Not even when it looked like he was totally gay, and craved cock more than anything else in his life. It is always his life, and he is free to call the shots, move on, come back for more or not.

The good bit about this inherent instability was that practically all my buddies and I counted on it. We networked to no end, and were looking constantly for the 'new' guys, even when it all looked like everything was just fine, and everyone was getting his fair share of fun or more...

Once a dude 'faded away', well, he faded away. A few comments were exchanged among the guys in the know, but that was it. A new dude showed up, and the play continued.

This was a valuable lesson, though. You learnt pretty soon in your young life that sex relationships were very transient. Sure, one or the other dude suffered when his favorite mate gave up on him and moved on to girls or to other guys. But, soon enough, we all learned that this was the default in our college days. It happened to everyone, so no one felt that he was any worse off for the experience than the next guy.

Only one of my buddies came over to me to tell me that it all did not matter, that we were only horny, and that he was a str8 guy looking for girls. The rest of them just faded away.

I did not take an issue with the aforementioned dude. Both he and I knew that I was nailing him for 2 good years, at least once a week, and more often 2-3 times a week.

They say, 'what is done cannot be undone' for a reason...

KD
Quote |