Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What percentage of guys shoot when sucked?
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2015, 09:49 PM
Bago
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedAl View Post
Does it relate more to time of day, age of patron, or some other factor. I suppose the most important is just how good I am at giving head
As a top, I must say it is very much to do with his technique. For me, the whole purpose of being sucked is to eventually blow my load into him. However, the way he does it determines my mood. From my experience being sucked, there're basically 2 factors to technique. First is whether his motions are gentle and slow enough initially to create a heightened erotic environment. If he's rough and uses teeth, I'm immediately put off. Second is if he can sustain and increase the motions gradually and constantly, leading to an orgasm. Those who find it a chore to suck will not sustain the motions, and this is so crucial in getting to that final glorious eruption.
Quote |