Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Changing Sexual Roles
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2015, 02:24 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bago View Post
When I was discovering my homosexuality, I had no idea of top/bottom and I was put off by anal, though others saw me as more feminine, therefore assumed I was bottom. However, my first boyfriend was 100% bottom. He did all the sucking and insisted I fuck him at every single sex session. So I did. Since then there's been no turning back. Now I only top. In oral I would only be sucked, unless we're doing 69. It helps that I'm big. But it's strange that one set of events way back in my younger days did set the course of history, so to speak.
I can only agree with you. Unless you started in a very structured environment where most dudes knew their roles, and would stick with them, it would be inevitably a sheer coincidence that would make you a top or bottom. The good side of the sex DL is that you could always go and explore other roles, if you wanted to. There would be no one to know or stop you from doing so.

In more structured environments changing roles required a bit more effort, and may be facing more than just a sheer lack of enthusiasm on the part of the other player with their vested interests.

KD
Quote |