Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex in Athens, Greece
View Single Post
Old 30th September 2015, 01:28 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Strange as this may sound, my buddies and I thought that this inconsistent behavior, shifting tastes, finding new groups of people to hang out with, etc., were all 'natural'.
In many ways for some guys growing up was sort of like the olden days of men at sea - they did not have any options but could not go for months and months with nothing.

I think a very large percentage at some point in time have SOME sort of MM experience - it may be just jacking off with a buddy - it may go on to full sex - but if everyone where honest (with themselves as well as the survey) I think we would find the number with experience is much greater than people want to admit.

Some stay with it- some do not.

Quote:
First off, by far, not everyone was really into this kind of play, drunk or not. Second off, life always interfered even with our best laid out plans. So, it was more or less, 'here and now' with a few people.
I always found that a bit weird - how the brain and the cock could be so totally out of connection. There were a few guys that were hard and got off and had a great cum - but the "big head" just did not enjoy it. It mostly had to be upbringing because their dick liked it - but somehow they could not get past the idea and they did it once or twice and then it was over.

Quote:
Some decided to take their experience with them, and the others chose, as you pointed out, to go into the denial. It did not matter to most of us. We paid very little regard to any of this. It got too hot in the kitchen, so a few dudes packed up and left? Yeah, that happens.

It is interesting how some were active / willing participants - even instigators - and then deny it ever happened.

But some later on come to accept and get past the guilt - even if they don't want to do it again. I was contacted by a guy I used to fool around with as a teen who found me on the internet. For years he denied anything ever happened. But now he is older and married with kids and seems to have a perspective on it. I never brought it up - but he did - it was very much a thing of the past (he was not looking to hook up now) but perfectly comfortable that we did what we did and enjoyed it.
Quote |