Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Big Age Difference
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2015, 01:27 AM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post

The stigma attached to dating older men as in, 'you are whoring yourself for the gifts, money and travel' has been fading away.

KD
The buying gifts and travel thing is mostly older men 'dating' younger girls (ie:18-25).
Its not really the case with 'Daddy/Son' type encounters. Its mostly for sex, but that's not to say that they never have a real relationship somewhere down the line. And when they do, there's hardly any 'gifts/services' exchanged.

As for me, I'll whore myself to older men just for their cock. I love having a stocky older top man eat my ass and fuck me. I also like it when my forehead touches the bottom of their stomach when I deepthroat them lol.
The only bad thing about some of them is that they don't cut their fingernails very well, so it kinda hurts when they finger my ass.
Quote |