Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Changing Sexual Roles
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2015, 04:11 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekend_boy View Post
When my curiosity about having sex with men started, I immediately knew I was going to be a bottom. So when I exchanged emails with my first NSA, I stated that I liked being a bottom, but I never told him it was my first time. So when I met him in his semi-truck, I felt so comfortable with that 'role' that i had no problem sucking his cock and taking him in my ass. It felt so natural, and I was really good at sucking his dick.

I don't think I'll ever be a top though. Now I've been experimenting with 'thinking as a woman' while I'm with a man. Its so sexy when he treats me like one too.
I believe that this is the default narrative if there really is one.

A dude who chooses to bottom must have done some thinking, soul-searching, etc., beforehand. Bottoming involves a bit more preparation, and yeah, it pre-supposes that you'd be doing something that is not a mere male default of putting your cock in wet hole, doing some thrusting in there, hoping that the other guy will like it, and that both you and he will get your rocks off.

I see no reason for someone who is perfectly happy with his role to consider changing it. True, nothing is written in stone these days, and there are quite a few bottoms I have met over the years who are happy to change sides either occasionally or for good, but IMHE, these guys are more of an exception than a rule.

Until relatively recently, even a few gay guys would happily get involved into 'bottom shaming'. Some of it still persists today but, by and large, this phenomenon is a matter of the past.

There is a sort of pretty wide-reaching consensus out there that a dude does what he feels works for him best.

KD
Quote |