Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Changing Sexual Roles
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2015, 11:54 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post
I get pleasure from giving guys pleasure.
I really understand this - and I think it is part of what helped me accept that I liked gay sex. As opposed to some buddies that were just fooling around to get off - all that mattered was that they get to cum - I enjoyed sucking cock. It gave me pleasure to give him pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
It is also true that, in the end, every dude out there can call his shots and decide what role he wants to play in general, and in any particular case. If he sticks to his guns, that's how it is going to be.

It is amazing how many things I never thought I would do ("OK - I will jerk off with him but I am not going to touch his." "OK - we will jerk each other off but I am never going to suck his." "OK - we can suck each other but I am never going to let him cum in my mouth..." etc etc etc)

I never had a problem with anyone "sicking to their guns" and saying there are things they do and do not like - but it is also nice when they can say they tried it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
One important exception is the anatomy. There is hardly any demand out there for very small tops. So, if the dude lacks what it takes, he may want it, but the others are not likely to go along with his plan.
Very true - so many base top and bottom only on size. But sometimes desire is more important than size. I had one buddy - great guy - good looking - fantastic personality - but his cock was not long or thick. Great at blow jobs and a willing bottom. Once when we had a few too many beers he told me he had always wanted to top but no one ever let him. I just asked why he never mentioned it before and told him to go for it. What he lacked in size he made up for with enthusiasm!
Quote |