Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shaming the Bi Dudes
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2015, 12:04 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Shaming the Bi Dudes

It seems that a number of openly gay guys go to quite some length to shame the BI dudes.

They are unreliable. They are in closet. They are cheaters. They are all gay guys in closet waiting to come out. They'll drop their guy as soon as an available female shows up. They are bending under the societal pressure. The list rolls on and on.

Frankly, IMHO, this is rubbish. I knew that I was bi and hooking up with other dudes. And I know that there are bi-guys I am hooking up these days.

Well, I am neither trying to marry them nor start a monogamous LTR with each and every dude I hook up. I have never felt that it was my duty to be anyone's moral guardian. Equally so, I have always stopped short of judging other dudes and their actions.

I am happy to say that I grew up in a liberal environment where men understood that the dude is simply trying to get some. More often getting some from a fellow dude was easier, simpler and faster, so a guy went for it. Whatever floats his boat...

KD
Quote |