Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shaming the Bi Dudes
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2015, 11:11 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Well, I agree.

This is slightly related. I've re-posted separately a review of a place in the Sex Listings where the review had complained about a formerly gay space now catering to non-gay people. In this review "heterosexuals, and a previous reviewer had said, "the straight hip crowd and lesbians."

I responded to the new review that was published last week, and made a copy available at http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/cru...over-time.html.

The idea of shaming bi men is, to me, just as senseless, albeit a much older issue, as trying to turn back the clock to a time when gay bars, restaurants, and "gayborhoods" were thriving in many cities.

Why not accept reality an work with it instead of complaining about societal changes that are a natural consequence of the change in our own community and broader society? And in the case of bi men, if they are appealing and want to have sex, bring 'em on!
Quote |