Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shaming the Bi Dudes
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2015, 03:55 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post

The idea of shaming bi men is, to me, just as senseless, albeit a much older issue, as trying to turn back the clock to a time when gay bars, restaurants, and "gayborhoods" were thriving in many cities.

Why not accept reality an work with it instead of complaining about societal changes that are a natural consequence of the change in our own community and broader society? And in the case of bi men, if they are appealing and want to have sex, bring 'em on!
The interesting bit here is that an increasing number of gay men seem to believe that every guy cruising for sex out there will fully and truthfully disclose his marital/relationship status, sexual orientation, etc., for them to have sex with him.

I agree with the idea that being bisexual IS a sexual orientation per se. Yet, if a bi-guy cruises a gay venue, and is obviously looking for sex with other men, his bisexuality is of hardly any importance to anyone involved. The guy is either attractive enough for you to mess around with or he ain't. His other life arrangements are really only his business.

---
Yup, I, too, mourn the loss of thriving gayborhoods, with many of its cool bars, clubs, spas, movie theaters, Bookstores, etc.. But there is no way that anyone can go back in time.

How many owners can really afford to run a business that is not making any money or is even losing it, for the guys to enjoy themselves? I am sure that in some cases, profit maximization was the only concern. But this is what the businesses are all about...

KD
Quote |