Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Changing Sexual Roles
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2015, 10:21 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Since we were 'the players', kissing was a big part of the game, and no dude ever said, 'sex yes, but kissing no - that'll make me a fag.'

Hardly anyone ever expressed any fear that their m2m sexual encounters were actually making them fags. The idea was to have sex, simple, easy, and plenty of it. As opposed to being a loser who got none.
Here in the United States with our Puritan origins it was very different. The origins of our culture are that sex is for having children in marriage - not just for fun. Although that goes totally against the physical reality the ideal is still buried deep in the culture.

Our growing bodies were telling us we wanted - NEEDED to have sex - but even though I grew up after the sexual revolution of the 60's society still said you should wait for marriage.

That is why even masturbation was something to be done in private and not talked about. When you did have a buddy that you jacked off with - or maybe started jacking each other - or moved on to sex you made sure no one ever knew.

Your justification was this is my only option and I am just doing it to get off - kissing and making out was an acknowledgment that you were enjoying the sex not only doing it to get off.

And for us that was a major step.
Quote |