Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shaming the Bi Dudes
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2015, 10:59 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
The interesting bit here is that an increasing number of gay men seem to believe that every guy cruising for sex out there will fully and truthfully disclose his marital/relationship status, sexual orientation, etc., for them to have sex with him.
It is funny how they assume everyone is going to be honest about their status. At an adult bookstore here that caters to gays you see an awful lot of mini-van's with car seats in the back....

Some of the younger guys do not seem to understand that just a generation before them saying "I am gay" was not just a major step - but could lead to all sorts of problems in life.

I know a number of guys that played around when younger - grew up - got married - had kids - but still long for those days of sex for sex sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
I agree with the idea that being bisexual IS a sexual orientation per se. Yet, if a bi-guy cruises a gay venue, and is obviously looking for sex with other men, his bisexuality is of hardly any importance to anyone involved. The guy is either attractive enough for you to mess around with or he ain't. His other life arrangements are really only his business.

There are some guys that are truly bisexual - but there are also guys that found that easier to accept back in the days than admitting they were gay.

I have heard some guys say "well he says he is bi but I think he is just scared to admit he is gay" and in some cases I am sure that is true.

But I always find it funny when I find gays doing things like bi-shaming or being so judgmental. The gay guys are involved in a lifestyle that very recently was illegal in many states (and I think is still illegal in some) but yet they are so quick to judge others.

As KewlDewd said - we have no way of knowing what someones relationship situation is or what sort of agreements they may have with their partners.
Quote |