Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cheating Then And Now...
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2015, 10:11 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post
One aspect of the "normalization" and "assimilation" of gay men into the larger society is that I wonder if, with more married gay couples, there may eventually be some stigma attached to playing around or having open relationships.
I already see stigma attached in many posts.

Often you will see a post from a guy who has a wife but still feels the need to fool around with other guys from time to time.

For me that is something very understandable - I have known a few guys that have told me if they were growing up today they would probably be gay at the time we were young they did not see that as an option and got married and had kids.

But yet the desire to have sex with a guy never fully left them so they occasionally fool around.

I often see replies saying he is cheating or he needs to tell his wife, etc.

They don't understand - some of these guys really love and are committed to their wives - but they still need a bit of M/M sex release.
Quote |