Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shaming the Bi Dudes
View Single Post
Old 10th November 2015, 12:32 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitalUncut View Post
Men of all ages who have bought-in to this appalling culture of shaming and political correctness need to chill the f* out. Lose the bitchy high school style council drama queen mentalities. Rediscover the pleasure of just being a man and getting off with another man.

We all have our boundaries - people or things that we will not do - but as you said - you look the other way.

But on some of the boards you see so many being so judgmental about married guys that like a little M/M on the side and about out of shape guys or older guys - and some of these people go out of their way to post about how what they are doing is "wrong".

I just keep thinking these are gay guys looking for sex with other guys - an activity that is still far from universally accepted - and they are busy being judgmental about a guy that is married / older / out of shape / etc. but looking to do the same thing.

There are lots of activities and people that go WAY beyond what I am comfortable with - and sure I judge in my own mind - but I (try) to keep my mouth shut.
Quote |