Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What percentage of guys shoot when sucked?
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2016, 10:12 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
I think KewlDewd has a point about location....

In a place like a sex club I suspect there is a lot of "I got 8 guys to suck my cock tonight". For these guys it is the journey they desire...

However in a place like an adult book store a large percentage are there to just get their rocks off - and if they can cum in 2 minutes rather than 20 that saves them money feeding the video machines. For these guys it is not about the journey - just the destination and they don't care how they get there.

And depending on your mood and how much time you have both can be fun!
I also see a general difference between most daytime cruisers and the guys who are out there at night.

Relatively few guys are totally free of any obligations during the daytime. Typically, a dude forfaits his lunch break to suck/get sucked. The time, and sure, the money, too, are usually of essence. You may want to go on an '8 cock/suckers journey' but the time at hand dictates that you find the fastest way possible to shoot your load into a willing hole, and quickly move on with your day. That's how it is...

A Friday or Saturday night cruiser can afford to take his time, and fool around for all he wants. Not so, if your lunch break clock is ticking, and you have got to get back to work.

KD
Quote |