Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Update on Bars in Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2016, 07:44 PM
pong
Cruiser

Back to subject: listings
CLOSED are all Cal-wow fitness-the firm went broke. Most locations still have some form of fitness-other name. No idea how cruisy that may be.
Proud 66 is closed.
Specific note re TH; it is an offence to call a place closed when it is not-has to do with unfair competition. There have been errors with places now only opening weekends etc reported as closed. hence I support christian's suggestion. But then I also think a site like this, based faraway, wont be prime subject
for such moves.
Walking men along Sukhumvit-I guess last one must have been walking around 2000. Even around silom they have disappeared.
Have now only scanned list till H. As I did not see it for ages, it struck me -naturally of course, it has lots of assumed cruisy spots. Delete all Big C pissoirs-they have done a big clampdown on that.
The best sites for uptodate lists in
Pattaya is like nickygaypattaya
ChiangMai: gayinchiangmai.
But then that travelgayasia gets the same info very soon after, so no real need for separate listings there.
Listing sites that are more like museums of gay antiquity:
dreadedned, nickygaybangkok, stickyrice, utopia-asia.
Started to google further, there is also (place-Thailand)worldgayguide.com, mostly Japanese-thorough- partly uptodate, but also does not delete nor seems to know about places closed. Was in fact a good find for such forgotten places.
Quote |