Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2016, 10:28 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

I guess, some of us here have some personal experience with the CL. On an individual level, such experience is invariably anecdotal only. Once you start crowding the personal stories, you start wondering if there is a pattern of some kind emerging or not. I used to use CL before the proximity apps took over. And, yup, quite a few encounters were kinda edgy. Fortunately, nothing bad has ever come out of any of those encounters, but the usual, 'let's first meet in public' step almost never happened. It was really about the dudes who wanted sex without much ado, DL, with as few words as possible, and pretty much according to the preset play. I truly enjoyed some of the arrangements I had with several dudes at different times. But I can see that the things could have really gone very wrong, too. A degree of risk, however, is inherent. KD
Quote |