Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Update on Bars in Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 15th February 2016, 11:40 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pong View Post
Back to subject: listings...
Thanks for this, and sorry for the late reply. I bookmarked your post so I could come back to it and see what I can do to clean up the Sex Listings.

My time is quite limited these days and I'm unsure when I will be able to come back to the updates that are needed. Any help people can make by posting directly on the Sex Listings page for the place brings it up directly in my queue of places to edit and update, and in those cases I will address them much sooner.

I do understand, though, that a huge number of the Listings are out of date and that it might not be possible to keep them up to date.

I am going with ChristianPFC's suggestion about marking places "reported closed." FWIW, I have a relative who lives in a different Southeast Asian country and I understand the need to follow protocol and avoid giving offense. Guidance is appreciated when one is an outsider. As someone whose father piloted cargo planes into Manila, Da Nang, the city then called Saigon, and Bangkok decades ago, I definitely don't want to appear as the "Ugly American" I recall as a child.

In any case, thanks for your help.

Bob S.
Quote |