Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Married Guys Going Gay AGAIN?
View Single Post
Old 16th February 2016, 07:49 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
I also tend to believe that the scandalous part had more to do with the conservative public personae vs. their somewhat relaxed private lives than the actual nature of the sexual relationships described in pertinent reports. I guess, the scandal was about moral hypocrisy here more than anything else.
Much of it also has to do with political and cultural seeking to "score points" and rally their followers, I think.

Quote:
I was hoping that some of the members who may be married would come up and share some of their personal insights and stories.
I agree! First-person stories and thoughts from regular people are much more interesting than anything filtered through the media.

I hope members will keep in mind that this is an anonymous forum and that it's possible to post here without compromising your privacy. Please feel free to share here.

Your Profile Page is programmed not to come up in search engines. When this happened years ago I made programming changes for Keith which so far seem to have been effective.

Also, you can keep your contact information private on your Profile Page and reveal as much or as little as you wish. Keith and I always encouraged people to use an email address that is not the same as the one you use for other more public parts of your life.

Also, if you have privacy concerns, please don't post photos of yourself that may possibly identify you. That was how the most recent app-related outings happened.

If you'd like to share your personal story but have privacy concerns I haven't addressed, please send me a Private Message and I'll reply as soon as I can.

~ Bob S.
Quote |