Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Craigslist Hookup
View Single Post
Old 17th February 2016, 08:20 AM
goofyguy
Cruiser

I've had pretty good luck with occasional CL hookups. Most of the time if it dosen't work it is because of flakes who will get cold feet or are just not hot in some way... One of the hottest things I ever did with a guy was a CL hookup here where the guy was visiting for work and in a hotel room wanting to suck cock. I went over, tapped on the door and this big burly white guy wearing jeans but no shirt opens the door a little to let me in.. On the bed was a black guy, a little chubby, laying on his back with feet on the floor, naked and with a HARD cock... the host goes back over to the bed, kneels between the black guy's legs and goes back to sucking his cock... This looked really hot and I started to get hard in seconds, stripped off and started stroking...I told the host I wanted a little of that treatment for myself, sat down on the bed next to the black guy and he moved over and started sucking on my big cock but stopped after less than a minute, saying as the black guy got there first, he would finish him off first... Well I was looking at the hosts face and the black guy's cock and the host asked me if I wanted to try it...I changed positions with the host, now I was with knees on the floor with this black cock in front of my face... I started licking and sucking and deepthroated the guy a couple times, then stopped... The host got back into position and said something that he had been sucking the black guy for a while and he hadn't cum so why don't I stick my cock in his mouth.. I moved up besides the black guy's face, the host goes back to sucking and I put my cock in his face and he started licking and trying to suck me.. Like he had never had a man's cock in his mouth before.. The black guy gets the head of my cock in his mouth then starts moaning and the host who was sucking him moans too and I know the black guy was cumming, and cumming. We change positions and the host guy opens his mouth to show it FULL of spunk, swallowed it, and said he came a LOT... By now I was horny as hell and wanted him to finish me off too. The host does and lays on his back on the bed and wants me to straddle him which I was a little hesitant because I was thinking I would have my cock gouged by his teeth. I straddled him, started getting sucked, moved up to have the guy lick my balls and under my balls, kinda like a girl face sitting but the guy wouldn't lick my ass.. I put my cock back in his mouth and let him suck.. By now the host had his cock out of the jeans and was jerking... his cock was enormously thick but not long and I started actually pumping his mouth and started to spunk and spunk and spunk.. The guy came all over his belly at the same time... Washed my dick off and left....
Quote |