Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Married Guys Going Gay AGAIN?
View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2016, 09:37 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
It is a strange leap of logic - but I have seen comments from more than one guy who has said his wife is not into sex anymore and does not care if he fools around as long as it is physical not emotional - so she is ok with him getting off with a guy because he will not fall in love - just sex.
I have also come across married bisexual and even heterosexualcouples who agreed that their marriage was of open, polygamous kind.

There is seemingly every reason for a partner who does not want to have sex any more to let his other half experience it with someone else.

Yet, I see such cases as somewhat exceptional vs. a number of grown up, married, supposedly monogamous men who believe that having sex with other men does not constitute cheating... It's the boys' thing sorta thing...

I am not complaining at all. Simply find the leap of logic so huge that hardly any logic applies...

KD
Quote |