Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The "Sweetheart Scam" - Not Just For Elders
View Single Post
Old 21st March 2016, 12:05 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Voltaire was quoted saying that 'Common sense is not so common'.

I am mentioning this because it is indeed, a good thing that there is a warning out there aimed at helping people who may be lacking it.

Say, a guy in his 50's or 60's, etc., falls for the hot young dude. It takes very little wisdom to keep his eyes open. There is an obvious asymmetry in dating desirability. This is a fact of life. It also does not go on to say that each and every hot, young guy is out there after your money and other possessions. But being reasonable about it is obviously a must.

Those of us who have had the privilege of being around for a while have hopefully acquired some life experience and accompanying knowledge, too. Why would all of that go through the window if we feel attracted or in love with anyone, regardless of his age group or looks?

Laudable as the warning may be, it reminds me of a warning a friend of mine reported reading on a chocolate bar called 'fruits and nut' - may contain nuts! (No pun intended!)

KD
Quote |