Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Less Than 50% of Teens Identify as Straight, Says New Study
View Single Post
Old 29th March 2016, 12:50 PM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Yet, I also see that a number of guys continue to perceive themselves as being str8 and nothing else, because they have a strong preference for having m2f sex but do meet other men for sex purely for practical reasons.

I always find this funny - the guys who insist they are straight but still sometimes have sex with men. When we were younger it made more sense - we were all a bit confused and dealing with the pressures of society. But as adults if you are still doing it at some point you should accept you are at least bisexual -

Quote:
I sometimes hear the 'I would be gay today' comment from married str8 guys these days. No doubt, the grass is always greener on the other side for some people (who also tend to forget that the water bill is usually higher, too.) To the others, especially those who used to have m2m sex while still single, at college, while serving military, etc., the heterosexual mode somehow did not pay off. They got married, had children, bought houses with white picket fences and somehow thought that the general approval they have been enjoying would translate into tangible benefits.
Every so often you hear about a couple that has been (at least publicly viewed as) happily married and suddenly the husband announces that he has always been gay and leaves the wife. These guys have spent their entire lives trying to suppress who they really are with varying degrees of success and then realize life is too short.

Hopefully the fact that being gay is not as stigmatized these days kids growing up will not feel as much pressure to enter into a life they do not want just to please family and society -
Quote |