Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The "Sweetheart Scam" - Not Just For Elders
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2016, 10:52 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
So, I was fully loaded by all standards. The guys I was hooking up with for sex all belonged my peer group. A few of them admitted that hooking up with me was a bit more fun than with some other fellow college dudes. I had a comfortable place all for myself. A dude could get a meal and a couple of drinks if he needed those. I'd buy a guy I thought deserved it a dinner or two at a really nice place once in awhile. I would take a guy or two on a weekend or a back road trip along, and foot the bill. This little bit of generosity on my part looked very attractive to a few guys.

DAMN! A weekend road trip in college? You were doing well! We were trying to pool our money together to have enough for a couple of 6 packs of cheap beer for the weekend! A road trip was 8 or 10 of us in one room at a motel 6.

But from after college I do understand what you mean - I never thought of it as gift in trade but with the guys I was with we never worried about who owed who dinner or the like - this was someone I was having sex with - if I am willing to put his cock in my mouth and I am not going to worry about who bought dinner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Call me crazy, but whenever a well-meaning organization issues a pamphlet, I cannot stop thinking of Glee's Emma Pilsbury's office filled with little neatly folded one page pamphlets that promised to answer any question and resolve any issue.

Unfortunately, life is usually too complex for very simple if well-intentioned solutions. And with so many pamphlets around (as in Emma's Office), I am really wondering if anyone is really taking them seriously?

That was one of the cute ideas in the early years of Glee - a little one page pamphlet "So you think you are pregnant", "So you think you are gay" - everything solved in a nice simple pamphlet with the guidance counselor never having to talk about anything uncomfortable! Actually that sounds pretty realistic - I don't know what a guidance counselor in my day would have said if I told them I thought Jimmy was cute....
Quote |