Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The "Sweetheart Scam" - Not Just For Elders
View Single Post
Old 31st March 2016, 12:02 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
DAMN! A weekend road trip in college? You were doing well! We were trying to pool our money together to have enough for a couple of 6 packs of cheap beer for the weekend! A road trip was 8 or 10 of us in one room at a motel 6.

But from after college I do understand what you mean - I never thought of it as gift in trade but with the guys I was with we never worried about who owed who dinner or the like - this was someone I was having sex with - if I am willing to put his cock in my mouth and I am not going to worry about who bought dinner!
You are right! I was DOING well! I was working my butt off, too. But there were lots of very tangible rewards, too.

By far, most guys were naturally into sharing of what was available. No one thought otherwise. But usually, there was very little available for sharing, so that it really did not matter one way or the other.

Once the whole transition to college was over, and most of us felt we somehow settled in for the next 4-6 years (no joke when you are 18 and like, 6 years was a third of your life); the leagues started emerging. The politics of sexual selection was at work. The more aces you had down your sleeve the better it was for you. Occasional if tame material benefits turned out to be very useful as a bit of a 'face-saving' strategy' for the guys who were mostly/only bottoming. The very twisted societal narrative said that they were 'kinda helping their friend(s) in need', so it was alright for them to be somehow compensated/rewarded. What 'real' men would ever bottom/suck dick for pleasure? If there was a 'higher reason', well, that was OK.

On a more realistic level, the top of the league dudes kept on trying to keep their positions by all means. And a few other dudes were naturally challenging the order of things. Being loaded among the many who are not was a very major advantage.

KD
Quote |