Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The "Sweetheart Scam" - Not Just For Elders
View Single Post
Old 4th April 2016, 11:30 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
Occasional if tame material benefits turned out to be very useful as a bit of a 'face-saving' strategy' for the guys who were mostly/only bottoming. The very twisted societal narrative said that they were 'kinda helping their friend(s) in need', so it was alright for them to be somehow compensated/rewarded. What 'real' men would ever bottom/suck dick for pleasure? If there was a 'higher reason', well, that was OK.

I wonder if that is changing at all with societies greater acceptance of gays.

When we were first starting out there needed to and "excuse" - strip poker - truth or dare - a bet... we needed the excuse of "Well he dared me so I had to suck him..."

As we got older opportunity became the "excuse" - "well there are no girls here to get us off so we have to help each other out"...

By college those excuses were harder to justify - there were plenty of other opportunities - it was a time when you had to start accepting you liked sex with other men, but yet there were guys in all stages of acceptance. Some had been playing around for years and were gradually accepting who they were - some who kept trying to change - and some who were still virgins and trying to figure out who they were.

My upbringing and society - as well as the development of AIDS which scared the hell out of us - keep myself and a lot of others deep in the closet.
Quote |