Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Places? Worst Places?
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2016, 11:50 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

The word 'perilous' may sound a bit too dramatic for two guys rompin' in the hay somewhere but for whatever it may be worth, I have checked all of the listed places and have survived to tell the story, too.

Sure, a dude may get fondled; or he may be even getting a BJ while driving, but most guys know where to find a somewhat secluded place for their encounters. A few will always get caught and get themselves into legal troubles but by far, most of such encounters end up being totally problem free.

'At Work' may mean practically anything these days. I doubt that too many dudes happen to be totally reckless and openly risk their positions for the sake of some quick if possibly hot fun. For the rest of us, there is a big, gray area where we can build some reasonable expectation of privacy and feel protected by the consenting status of the guys involved, the fact that you may be running your own business, that none of the guys will go on reporting the events, etc.

The 'Great Outdoors' is one of those irresistible places to risk it all. Yet, the great outdoors are usually pretty big, and with some common sense, you may really find a place that would be reasonably safe for your encounter. If you keep your timing in check, and have some luck on your side, all will be good.

Now, if you are frequenting a regular gym, you may really want to be very careful. Quite a few str8 guys still believe in guilt by association, and find it their sacred duty to police the masculinity of other guys. Yet, with a number of gay gyms around, you may be better off pumping iron in an environment that would be more agree comfortable with your sexual proclivities. Besides, I support gay business whenever I can.

A plane requires a lot of caution. Overnight long-haul flights aboard semi-empty planes with most or all people asleep works for some limited action between two careful and sound dudes who know the rules of engagement.

True, added risk makes the whole experience a bit more exciting. And it does feel good to know that you can have m2m sex everywhere because that's how we must have been wired to believe.

Yet, no one out there should throw the caution to the winds. Life without any risk would probably not be worth living but risking TOO much for a fleeting encounter should be kept in check, too.

KD
Quote |