Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Places? Worst Places?
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2016, 11:45 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I didn't actually say, but when I was younger I had many encounters in "The Great Outdoors," also "At the Gym," and (although) they didn't mention it, in public toilets. I never had one on a plane, but I did on a Northeast Corridor Amtrak train. That was followed up by a brief interlude at the other guy's NYC hotel.

Work was always off-limits for me, under the "don't sh*t where you eat" principle. I had a couple very attractive straight bosses at different who I fantasized about, but at work I always wanted to leave my affairs at home. Or at least, I'd leave them in a park or at the mall on my lunch break.

Now, there were a couple times I jerked off while driving either on a deserted highway or in the middle of the night. That was exciting but not really, how to say it, fulfilling. It's was great, sure, but you still have to drive! Then there was that time parked on the street next to the Australian Embassy - I may have mentioned that before, I don't recall - and other cars and pickups, an 18-wheeler, and so on and so forth.

As a passenger in a car a few years ago I had part of a BDSM experience - dick out and tied up with leather cords - and the Master/Daddy was driving. I stroked his dick or sucked, too. However, that was just an interlude among more intense play and personal revelation in a hotel room and other places around that town at night. A memorable experience, actually, with a unique person and something I'd do only with someone special. This man I'd never met or known before, we found an instant deep mutual connection, met again once, planned to meet further, but something happened...

Life moved on. These recent years I've had so little time available for this, and more responsibilities too. Perhaps that will change, since you truly never know what surprises are in store.

~ Bob
Quote |