Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Places? Worst Places?
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2016, 11:12 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by infopop View Post
It isn't long at all, but they pretty much say it's risky to have sex:
  1. In the Car;
  2. At Work;
  3. In the Great Outdoors;
  4. At the Gym; and
  5. On a Plane

Hummmm....

I guess some of it depends on what you define as "sex". If alone counts and another person is not required to be there I guess I am guilty of all of the above

The "great outdoors" surprises me but I that depends on where you are. We had plenty of woods and fields around - so growing up the great outdoors was much safer than the house lots of times - much less chance of someone catching you and on weekends and things often it was the only place for some privacy!

In the car I guess also depends on the situation. Never did more than some foreplay while driving and that was just to keep things going until we got somewhere private to park - never did it in a "risky" parking area - but places like the parking lot behind the church late on a Saturday night were nice and private!
Quote |