Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Places? Worst Places?
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2016, 12:40 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

I have had my own place all to myself ever since the age of 18.

Both my hookups/buddies/bfs, etc., tended to be a bit more conservative when it came to the thrills of the m2m sex. Comfort was welcome if less essential. But since being caught was not really an option in those days, doing it behind the double-locked doors was a very good plan, indeed.

The great outdoors, planes, cars, and other 'risky' places happened because we bumped into each other somewhere nearby, and doing it there and then sounded like the best or even the only available option. The greatest attraction here was probably the ego boost both of us received knowing that we could have sex without actually putting any effort in cruising for it, too.

This has changed very much with all the massive use of the apps. Cruising is both everywhere and all the time these days. Sure, to a degree, this is good. On the other hand, the life's important rituals, expectations, etc. all mostly vanished, too.

Just another trade off...

KD
Quote |