Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Places? Worst Places?
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2016, 10:05 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlDewd66 View Post
But since being caught was not really an option in those days, doing it behind the double-locked doors was a very good plan, indeed.

Being caught was not an option AT ALL back then. You were very lucky to have your own place so young.

Both my parents worked so when younger if during work hours my place was always safe - but luckily where I grew up the great outdoors was in many ways the safest - if not the most comfortable.

There was a woods and a large agricultural field right near the house - so when parents were home or might get home we knew there was very little chance of getting caught there.

But there were chances taken - some of them pretty stupid - but at that age being horny rules out over logic and sometimes we just needed it. I guess we will never know for certain - but as far as I know we were never caught.... thank god!
Quote |