Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - where can I buy poppers
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2016, 02:38 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Several years ago while I was working for Keith before he passed away in 2012 I had a side business that sold poppers online. I closed it after the 2010 death of Joe Miller, who owned PacWest Distributing and the closing of PacWest. That company was the manufacturer of genuine PWD Rush and other PWD brands. After that it was impossible for me to obtain the genuine product. Here's some background on that:

Advance Indiana™: Star Posts Online Story On Joe Miller's Death And Then Yanks It

Advance Indiana™: Miller's Popper Business Closed

Advance Indiana™: Joe Miller May Have Died From Inhaling Poppers

I still see a lot on online shops selling products with the name Rush as well as the others, but it isn't clear what company actually makes them.

Many of the sites, including the one mentioned by poppersuser supply little information about who they are. BuyPoppers says, "We are in partnership with the leading poppers providers all around the world including PWD and Amesterdam LLC which helps us offer the lowest prices in the industry." Again, who are the "leading poppers providers" remains a mystery.

In many cases, websites do not disclose where they are located. This one also offers "Free Shipping on orders over $50" but the pricing for the products and in the shopping cart and shipping calculation are in Euros. Confusing.

There's another site that uses the original name: "Copyright @PWD 2013. Pac West Distributing Corp.All Rights Reserved." However, it has a lot of the Faux Latin "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" type filler content on parts of their pages and many of the links do not work. They even had a Hotmail email address.

I checked on my old wholesale supplier and they also appear to be closed.

What conclusions to draw from this? You decide.
Quote |