Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - LA Times article on Gay Entrapment....
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2016, 08:37 PM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I want to add now that the same lawyer will be filing a class-action lawsuit in connection with arrests at San Jose's Columbus Park. The story was in San Jose Inside.

It's a long story, so I'm attaching a PDF of that along with one of the June Mercury-News story about dismissal of the cases against 19 (!!!) men.

I see a lot of local news stories about gay, bi, or other "men-seeking-men" -- whatever they're called -- being arrested with their names and photos, sometimes even more info, from web sites for newspapers, local TV, or both. They're from a Google News alert I use to help identify places to update in the Sex Listings.

Whatever you make of it, this story popped up last week about a straight couple detained for having sex, naked in a car by the side of the road, in East Manchester Township near York, Pennsylvania. Only the woman was arrested; she had an outstanding unrelated warrant.

And as the story says, "they, too, shall remain nameless."

What the hell, I'll just attach a PDF of that one, too.
Quote |