Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - From Narratively: Why Having Gay Sex in a Park is Still Thriving in 2016
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2016, 02:55 AM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonn3 View Post
The other thing about the apps - it is like shopping on Amazon - everyone goes for the new model with the highest reviews - leaving a lot of us who are getting older feeling like a museum exhibit.

But in person maybe you realize that "last years model" works just as well and perhaps even better since he is willing to put more effort into the hook up!
I agree with Bob. I like the analogy, too.

I also see every reason for any cruiser to keep on testing his daily fresh meat market value. The chances are that we do very much so in real life cruising, too.

The Apps however, presuppose a degree of verbal communication. Real life cruising is often rather nonverbal, and if possibly very personal it tends to be very NSA.

Most guys are cruising to get their rocks off, I daresay... So, a willing and cooperative partner out there is whom you are after. You are not marrying the guy today. No promises are being made, and hardly anyone has to know... So, his and your fresh meat market values are of somewhat lesser importance.

Once you hook up via an App, this other guy 'knows' you. He knows how to get in touch with you over and over again. You may or may not block him, but he may be posting under yet another profile, etc.

Verbal communication is rarely bad per se. But it can ruin a perfectly good sexual vibe. Whom you find sexually attractive may be very different from whom you find socially desirable.

When it comes to NSA m2m sex, there is no place like here and no better time than now!

KD
Quote |