Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Future of CFS: "Ad-Minimized Supporting" Members? Sell Site? More Options To Cum Soon
View Single Post
Old 3rd April 2017, 11:45 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

I have neglected keeping y'all updated on this matter.

Although there was a negotiation about selling CFS, we did not reach agreement. CFS continues on as an independent site owned by my company. I have reorganized the business with the help of my business and tax advisor. A couple of volunteers have also stepped up to assist when I'm ready to set them to work.

The last couple months I confess to "treading water" with CFS, keeping things updated while I deal with severe vision trouble and treatment as well as getting my house in the suburbs ready to sell.

One of my volunteers has a tech background and I've asked him to look into problems with CFS email services and alternatives so that the Newsletter can be restarted and actually be delivered to you the way it should be. Likewise, emails generated from other parts are also problematic and late, and we'll look into that.

When time allows, I'll write up a better explanation of what's happening and link to it from the CFS Home Page and from this section of the Message Board.

~ Bob S.
Quote |