Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex Listings: Problems With "Quick Search"
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2017, 11:32 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgg274823 View Post
I was wondering do you think me and you could hook up I have a little sex together I never been with a man but I want to be with one I got a virgin ass so if you want to piece of that just let me know I'd like to have a little of that cock you got
Thanks for the compliment, if that's directed to me. But you're in South Carolina and I'm in Texas! Check out a guy's Profile before you post.

You might also want to post your own pics in the Cruiser Gallery to get a little more attention.

Also, a hook-up is off-topic for this discussion, which is about the Sex Listings "Quick Search" and any problems or questions cruisers have finding places near them. Next time, please post in a separate discussion or start one yourself under the South Carolina section.

Bob S. ~ Manager/Editor
Quote |