Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Provincetown's "Dick Dock" (With Video)
View Single Post
Old 11th October 2017, 10:24 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

It is funny Bob - we are about the same age and had the exact OPPOSITE experience.

There was lots of playing around growing up. A more relaxed view of sex left over from the free love 60's added with "no one will ever know we did it" and all justified with "It's not gay it is just the only option we have right now". There was lots of playing around with lots of different guys. Most I really do think were straight and just horny - but some of us I knew enjoyed it more than just getting off.

So then came college - when you can grow into your own man as you did - but also came AIDS and it scared me farther and farther into the closet. So scared of HIV or being outed I repressed it more and more - often thinking / planing on trying something like a bathhouse - and always chickening out. The ABS were still OK because no one there knew if you were gay/straight/bi - but nothing where you had to be honest with yourself.
Quote |