Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Just wondering about verbal
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2018, 10:03 AM
bla
Cruiser

I sort-of match what my top wants - if he's verbal, I egg him on and if not, then not. If he's being silent, I try a bit of verbal and see if he picks it up. But only a bit, because I'm there to please him not to freak him out.

In arranging a meeting, I ask if he's into verbal - but I also make clear that it's optional, or that I only want him to be himself and say what's natural. I don't do acting or roleplay, only role-reality.

I do fantasize about (but have not yet encountered) extreme verbal, call it mindfuck. For example, while pounding away and with no prompting from me, in all seriousness, the top would say things like "You want my cum? Alright, look me in the eye and say that you're a faggot and you -need- my cum soaking into your guts." And then I have to look at him and say it.

Last edited by bla; 3rd October 2018 at 10:27 AM.
Quote |