Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Smart Phone Gay Sex Apps
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2018, 11:25 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer72 View Post
Now, on an android phone at least, you cas easily Un-Install the apps when you're done using them for the time being. Then re-install it and log back in when you have the chance. I have a problem with someone looking at my phone so I've adapted to hide better.

You can also uninstall them on the iPhone - however they will remain in your install history.

What I wish was there was some way to change the icon for an app - so you could download one and hide it as "Weather" or something nondescript so if someone looks at your phone they don't know what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailBlazer72 View Post
I worked in a sex shop for years up until 2016. Each holiday brought a certain set of travelers, like Thanksgiving or Christmas. Each year the groups of guys and regulars got smaller. Guys using the apps meet somewhere else for free. There are no clubs or gay bars here so I've determined the apps as being the cause of the lower attendance. most of the cruising spots are forgotten as well.
There are a few adult book stores still around - I always thought it would be fun to work in one - see all the guys cruising - maybe make some friends - however I know a guy that did work in one for a brief time and he said that mopping the booths at the end of the day was disgusting! LOL
Quote |