Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I Miss Craigslist!!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2019, 07:09 AM
weekend_boy
Cruiser

I Miss Craigslist!!!!

God! "Dating apps" can't replace Craigslist. Yeah there's flakes and no responders but the only time flakes are a problem is when guys don't have backup. Which I did sooo wasn't really a problem. I was too spoiled with hard cock pics and "daddy likes" "I want to fuck your ass deep." It was so hot. I took it for granted cause I started that at 19 lol. And I did some panty fetish requests and upped it by wearing bloomer briefs and it worked! But then I got mind fucked and had an identity crisis.

It was still fun and I did more ads up until the end. There's still the adult theater I go to, which thankfully, I still get approached for sex by guys I like. And I started doing more gloryholes. There's nothing online or anywhere. I can't complain tho its not like I'm still 20 or something lol

I'm glad I acted out when I did even though I got feminized through a lot of the encounters through Craiglist and adult theaters. Its permanent now. Craigslist coulda helped manage it.
Quote |