Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - I Miss Craigslist!!!!
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2019, 08:55 AM
infopop
Bob S: Administrator / Manager / Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekend_boy View Post
CL was like walking in the mens restroom. Or in my case the adult theater where I drained lots of random mens' loads lol. Forums like CFS is good, but I liked CL because I didn't have to worry about labeling myself or what my mannerisms are. I just put "smooth bottom wanting to suck older bear/muscle cocks" then upload pics as if I was saying "now look at my ass!" And then scroll through replies like I scroll through guys at the adult theater until I find my match lol.
FWIW, although Keith had originally wanted all those extra Profile fields (mannerisms?) A few years ago I changed it to make most of them optional. I didn't delete them because I was reluctant to delete the info that was there.

At some point the Profiles need to be redone, simpler, also the Registration process.

Bob S. ~ Manager/Editor
Quote |