Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2019, 09:24 AM
jonn3
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willing52 View Post
I was instantly hooked and so scared of what I was becoming. I head that voice in me head say your a cocksucker.
I did not experience that at first - we were just kids playing around trying to figure out sex - this was just a passing phase - it did not mean anything - all the excuses a boy could find to tell himself that the gay sex he was having was not gay.

It was when I got to be a bit older that I began to wonder if maybe it was not a phase - when I started doing it with a second guy and trying to make plans so that it could happen (having him over when no one was home, finding a new Playboy so I could bring up the topic of sex).

I think when it really hit me was the first time he fucked me. I had long since convinced myself that sucking each other was just "fooling around" but that first time I agreed to bend over - well it was hard to pretend that was not gay.
Quote |