Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Just wondering about verbal
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2020, 12:00 PM
Jinx1113
Cruiser

Well, I'm into a little humiliation and role-play so I like when my top gets verbal. It makes so much hotter for me. It just hits some button in me that just fires me up. What follows is a short story detailing for me what talk does to me. So, this particular ABS doesn't have booths it has two theater rooms. Just two small rooms with chairs lined up around the walls with a large HD TV showing videos, one side straight and other side gay. It's a little on the raunchy side but that makes even more fun. Especially since I found out that I have some exhibitionist tendencies. One day it was kind of slow only one cock to suck while there were several suckers that day and a couple of lookers. I went out to have a smoke and one of the lookers came out to smoke also. I struck up a conversation with him and got around to asking him what he was looking for. He said he curious and that it was all new to him and he hadn't had any luck with it all. So I explained a few things for him, like you might want us to see his package out in the open and a little eye contact might work. I then said sorry I'm losing my urge for fun today and probably going to head out. But, If someone were to talk to me the right way I might get back in the mood. He asked me to explain. So I told him I like a little role-playing and slight humiliation. "What do you mean?", he says. I tell him that I like being called slut, or cocksucker, that I'm slightly sub and liked to be told what to do. I then flicked my butt into the butt can and told him good luck and have some fun, and started walking to my car and stops me with, "hey cocksucker where do you think you're going?" I just stopped in my tracks while this little tingle started in gut and went straight to my dick. I looked up at him and he just smiled this little wicked grin and said, "get your ass back in the theater and strip and get on your knees and wait for to finish my cigarette then I'll be in to feed you a nice big load" I just nodded and said "yes sir" and went back in and stripped and got on my knees and waited. And he did not disappoint. He fucked my face for a good thirty minutes telling me what a good cocksucker I was and fed a me a massive great tasting load. Later he sucked me and I taught him how to properly suck a cock. We still get together when I get back to that city.
Quote |