Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'How to..' at truck stops?
View Single Post
Old 24th June 2020, 08:12 AM
epabear
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to epabear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halhry View Post
I wouldn't want to bother with truckers. They're sitting all day and night, not getting exercise. They're usually smelly from sweating and being cooped up all day.

But if you must, then one method is to flash your brake lights a couple times. If there's interest you see someone flashing their brake lights.
Halley is right—truckers can’t get showers every day when you’re on a tight schedule and may have to wait in line to get a shower he may have to pay for. So if you’re expecting a fresh-smelling guy, rather than one with some man-musk, look elsewhere. I’ll take my fellow drivers, no problems here with men who smell like real men!

About brake-light flashing: don’t. There are better ways of attracting a trucker’s attention, and brake lights aren’t one of them. Get out of your car and stroll where you can be seen from a respectful distance. If a trucker is interested, he’ll acknowledge you, wave you over, or pop open his cab door as an invite to come in. Brake light flashing attracts the attention of cops and of people who will report you to the cops.
Quote |